Saturday, November 06, 2004

Dramatic Prelude Music...

Wow... This is so exciting. The dawn of a new day... the most traditional, unrevolutionary, conservative, non-risk-taking girl you'll ever meet (who hasn't even turned on her PC in months) has entered the world of Blogging. I'll never forget reading a blog for the first time my freshman year of college. I'd never heard of this apparent phenomenon before, and quite frankly, thought my friend, who shall remain nameless (D.H.), was a dork. And now, thanks to a book by Hugh Hewitt, my life has changed. And now, yours too, if you are reading this. Mr. Hewitt encourages all those, particularly young adults, wishing to have influence in the world to start and maintain a web blog. And of course, all healthy, red-blooded, young Americans want... Influence. However, this comes with a great deal of pressure and many unanswered questions. Will I too be thought of as a dork? Will I be able to be interesting and witty enough that anyone will actually read my Blogging? Will I, as refered to earlier, be able to remember to get online on a regular basis and maintain this, my very own GingerLand? Will this make me check my email at least once a week? (That's for you, Baxter.) We shall soon find out. This and many other answers (or at least more unanswered questions) to come next time in the next issue of... GingerLand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home