Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's crazy... as I've said many a time, only in West Tennessee... I went out earlier today to shop for Christmas decorations with my mom and thought, "this is so weird that I'm Christmas shopping in a t-shirt." Now, it's 36 degrees. Strange weather. But at least I feel normal listening to the Christmas music that I've been listening to anyway since September. Yes, I'm an early bird when it comes to the Christmas spirit, and yes, it's legal... no, you do not have to wait to put up decorations or address Christmas cards or plan Christmas parties (though the official season does not begin until Santa rides in a few hours in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, these things have all been done in our family for days). See, I promised you many answers at the commencement of this blog, and there were several, for your knowledge. Well, it's officially Thanksgiving now (it's 1:28 A.M.), so I hope you all have a wonderful "Eat All Day" Day! Be thankful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home